Dragon Ball Multiverse 4 Dragon Ball Multiverse 4

Awesome as always, exactly like the DBM would be.

Dragon Ball Multiverse 3 Dragon Ball Multiverse 3

Ive been a fan of your work for a while now and this has got so much potential as series, Its been great seeing your style of animation grow and grow. You are awesome, please keep up the great work. I would love to see another part!

Superman V Goku Superman V Goku

LOL "It was my duty as man man... blurrr" Awesome, very well made and good voice actors as well.

Pokemon But With Animals3 Pokemon But With Animals3

Just saying LOL! :D

TopStick TopStick

Wow

Well ive been on newgrounds for at least 7+ years now and i don't comment on many things now but this was deficiently worth it. Like all the running captions that you added at the end for what has inspired you has just been running through me watching you animation. It was great to think of some of the great animations of the past and present, this will be up there with them too. Thank you for the great video.

Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

Great stuff

at the end... what were you thinking.. Furry creatures lmao best video ive saw man keep up the good work

The End Is The Beginning The End Is The Beginning

This is sweet...

This is pritty fecking sweet, i love the song and it fits in really really well, reminds me of the start of a james bond movie like off casino royal where its black and red or something like that :P anyway keep up the good work as this was awsome!

2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

There She Is!

I thought there she is would of won, well in my opinion :P Also good acting tom and lmao about "I think im gonna go watch hentai now".

Deviantart Mishaps Deviantart Mishaps

Lol

Yea it was good, i found it quite funny. Keep up the good work :D

Blasphemy Episode1 part1 Blasphemy Episode1 part1

=D Cool

Wow i thought that was good, i like the music and the story like was good too. When it came to the the end the part with the tv screen with rita? at that moment i was like wtf but still good animation to =D