Dragon Ball Multiverse 4 Dragon Ball Multiverse 4

Awesome as always, exactly like the DBM would be.

Dragon Ball Multiverse 3 Dragon Ball Multiverse 3

Ive been a fan of your work for a while now and this has got so much potential as series, Its been great seeing your style of animation grow and grow. You are awesome, please keep up the great work. I would love to see another part!

Superman V Goku Superman V Goku

LOL "It was my duty as man man... blurrr" Awesome, very well made and good voice actors as well.

Tahiti Hidden Pearls Tahiti Hidden Pearls

For A Demo...

For a demo i enjoyed it, when will the full thing be out? the game was fun and easy to pick up and play, keep up the good work!

LorenzGames responds:

Thank you very much, the full game is already out.

Bomb it Bomb it

Sweet!

There is much to say other than keep up the good work and screw bomberman, this is way better!

NG Sketchbook Tour 06 NG Sketchbook Tour 06

Wow

Wow this is really cool how lots of people from around the globe can come together to do this, the art work was really good (:S i wish i could draw that good), But i would love to see it in its real form, But it was still very nice to see it. Thank you.

Menu Screen (8bit) Menu Screen (8bit)

Simply awesome, wont surprise me if someone uses this for a game.

AlxEllis responds:

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it, I'm planning to do more loops such as victory themes and treasure pickup themes etc

Thanks for the feedback!

Piano Passage 1 Piano Passage 1

Haha yes, love it. Nice work man.

-+[Lavender Town]+- -+[Lavender Town]+-

Oh my... I love it, it's got such a sinister vibe to it but i cant stop listening to it.

LadyArsenic responds:

^__^ I'm so glad it affects you so much! Thank you for listening! <3

Good ol' Cap Good ol' Cap

Great Stuff!

Wow im really impressed, i dont normally look at the art section of newgrounds and i was all like "hmm is that Captain America i see". What else can i say other that awsome pic and i also cant wait for the movie! :D